• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you wear a watch?

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
  • Whenever I go out, yes, I wear a watch, whether it be for work or just going out to shop or something. It's much easier to look at a watch then pull out your phone every time you want to know the time.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Of course I wear a watch. It's very convenient, and I'd just feel weird without one.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Yeah, I ware a watch. I cracked the crystal at school though.. [fell down the stairs. --.-;;;]

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • You'll be marked to get mugged if you wear stuff like watches. It's considered showing off at where I live.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I have worn a watch like, twice in my life? If I need to know the time, I'll use a electronic device (cell, ipod, tv, etc) or ask someone with one.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Nope. I hate putting on accessories..Earrings, bracelets, neckalaces, watches, i don't like wearing them..

Years
  • I didn't for the longest time, but recently I've gotten back into the habit of wearing one. I need a new one, though. This one gets caught in my arm hair and annoys me. XD

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I used to, but it would always be one of those cheap sports watches I'd buy for ten dollars. Now I never wear one, I have a phone that can tell time.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I used to wear watches when I was a kid. I loved 'em. Eventually though, any watch I had caused my wrist to have a reaction, even though they didn't have nickel in them (and I'm not allergic to nickel, anyway). I still don't wear them because of this, but I miss having them. I use my cell phone, but I'd like a nifty watch to wear.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Sometimes. Though once I take it off to shower I usually hang it up on a hook and forget to put it back on for about 2 days. I need a waterproof watch, cause I absolutely H A V E to know the time all the time. Especially if I'm in a boring class

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Everytime I have worn a watch in the past I ended up losing it. I had some pretty sexy watches too. I hate myself T.T

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I feel naked without my watch if I'm out and about. D: I lost it for a good two or three months last year and since I'm so attached to my watch, I refused to get a new one. It was horrible. I hated not knowing what the time was and I was just beyond ecstatic to find it hidden away in my bedroom somewhere. I wear it everyday unless I'm not going out somewhere.

Using a phone just sounds like such a hassle to me. Then again, I'm used to keeping it tucked away in my backpack or my pocket so pulling my sleeve back a bit is a lot quicker than fiddling for my phone. If I were more accustomed to using it, maybe I'd scrap the watch.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Nope. The last time I ever had a watch was when I was 5. D:

Arukas

ラドクリフ
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2010
    Nah, That's if i want to know the time i'll just pull out the phone :P

Back