• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do your real life friends Know about PC?

Do they Know?

• Yeah

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
  • Yesh~! ^___________^ Two very good friends of mine know about PC. Their names are Taylor and Tanya [Whom has joined here before as Sporty_Pokegirl but is never on~] Taylor just sits beside me when she sleeps over and talks to people here on MSN. Some people have already met her. ^^ As for people knowing I like Pokemon...o.o' Meep~ No one in my school knows except the two peeps mentioned above. xD

~Karli

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, my friends know I love Pokemon, but I've never told them about PC. They're not huge computer people, and they aren't as into Pokemon as I am, so I really never felt the need to mention it to them. ^o^

~Kelsey

Trent

TrentTech Founder
    Years
  • 1. RiDlEy-X4
    2. dragon_master090
    3. Dude_ranch (Well he's my brother actually)

mvtm

Years
  • No they dont know , they actually knew of a board called TPM, but i dont say to them ,because they lost the interest in pokemon and i just come because i need to post on a board.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    they sure dont ^__^ i dont tell them i like pokemon XD ~origin

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, I've set all my friends' IE homepages to PC, so I'm sure they know. None of my class really likes pokemon though. They all say it's childish, but they still play the games games at school.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Everybody at my school know I go here, sweeties. XD All my friends now I go, and one of my friends go here, but he hasn't posted. :P

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Hm... I got my cousin, biogenetic, to join, but he rarely visits any more... o_O;

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Only if my sister counts as my friend. -_-; But besides her I don't think anyone knows. Only a couple of my friends even know I like anime at all and they found that out recently. It's quite possible that one of my friends knows I come here but she's never said anything to me about it so I don't know for sure. Unless they ask me about it, I really have no reason to tell them anyway.

Night

Moonlight
    Years
  • I used to go on PC in sixth grade, in school, so a few of my classmatesd knew. I doubt if they remember. They might.

MiNuN*

&#12302;yakusoku no nohara&#12303;
    Years
  • My friends know everything about me! >o>, but they dont really care. But they dont know that Im studying Commerce and Law. *seizures*

Pirate Captain Ashe

Team Rocket Exec.
    Years
  • Nope, I'm sure that none of my friends know about this place.
    Even my online friends aren't aware that I'm a member of a Pokemon forum.
    I don't think they'd be extremely shocked to find out, though...

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • a) I don't have many r-l friends
    b) I don't think they'd be interested, especially as it's Pok?mon
    c) I've told one friend about PC but not naming it or anything.
    d) I really have to go.
    e) Does that straighten it out for you?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    My mom and brother know about PC. I told them about it right after I joined. ^_^; I don't yap about it all of the time, but I have explained what it is and I told them that I liked it a lot. I think it helps that they know, so they won't get confused sometimes when I need to come on and stuff.

My best friend also knows about it, though she hasn't joined or anything. (She doesn't go online much.) She isn't as big a fan of Pok?mon as I am, but she doesn't mind that I like it.

Back