• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone catch every Pokemon and put it in the PC?

zerwey

:3
Years
  • You get an even bigger sense that you've "beat" the game when you get every Pokemon possible to get and trade in your version of the game; and you just like going into your boxes and seeing 18 filled boxes. xD

Personally, it gives me a headache to do this, but I bet those with better patience will be rewarded with completely filling the National Dex. (I tried and failed.)

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    I'm sorta trying this on leafgreen

just not counting some evolutions, e.g. I have spearow, fearow, dugtrio (and eventually diglett to, hopefully) but not squirtle and wartortly, or bellsprout.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I've tried this in Emerald, but it didn't went so well. I was only able to get one Pokémon and evolved it. The actual ideal of me catching every single Pokémon and putting it in a PC is too tiresome for my mind to handle. XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i tried that once but its too hard...
    putting pokemon in order and collecting all of them...
    its too much.
    i just capture the pokemon and let it evolve...
    i cba to get all the evolutions just evolve the 1 into all of them...
    the only pokemon that is worth getting all evo's separatly are EVEELUTIONS!

Cham

Cool Trainer
    Years
  • I try to do it, but it isn't a complete goal for me. I think if I did it with these versions I would run out of breeding spaces/etc. in my boxes.

Back