• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone else think that Blaziken was a bad move?

xiraiya

Future Sinnoh Champion
    Years
    I really felt sad when My first torchic evolved to combusken, I thought "this isn't going to turn out good" Then Level 36 came and I was pleasantly surprised.

To agree with some here, 4th gen ruined it for everyone, only decent things we got were Dialga and Palkia. out of what? 150 new pokemon....thats really bad.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    I agree whole-heartedly

Blaziken ruined the string of cool fire starters. Good stats, bad design, Charizard ftw :p

and why would you say that? the design is awesome!!!!( plus the stATS)
    INFERNAPE SHOULD BE THE DESTROYER OF THE STRING OF FIRE STARTERS.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    To those saying, "What does a chicken/monkey have to do with Fire?" there is quite a simple answer to that. Naturally, met with a counter-questions. XD

What does a Giraffe have to do with Psychic powers? (Girafarig) What do mice or squirrels have to do with Electricity? (Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Plusle, Minun and Pachirisu)

What I getting at is stop speaking as though the Pokemon world is built on real world logic, because it blatantly isn't.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    To those saying, "What does a chicken/monkey have to do with Fire?" there is quite a simple answer to that. Naturally, met with a counter-questions. XD

What does a Giraffe have to do with Psychic powers? (Girafarig) What do mice or squirrels have to do with Electricity? (Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Plusle, Minun and Pachirisu)

What I getting at is stop speaking as though the Pokemon world is built on real world logic, because it blatantly isn't.

i get what your saying( why did they bring up the question anyway?)

Back