• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Does everyone hate Darkrai?

What do you feel about Darkrai

• I Love it!

Votes: 32 43.2%
  • It's pretty cool

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • It's OK, just a bit annoying

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • I dislike it

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • I Hate its guts!

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters

Professor Pine

Pokemon Professor
Years
  • My friend says everyone hates Darkrai because they are really annoying and he stops me using mine, but I reckon he's lieing, I think they are cool and useful, what do you feel about Darkrai?

Years
  • It's not among my favourite Pokemon, but I am excited about downloading it at Pokemon Live on August 21st and never knew it was hated at all or even gave it a thought that it would be o.o;;;

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    No one hates Darkrai. People just aggrivated as hell that 100 people think making a Fanfic about Darkrai is mildly creative or entertaining. I also get angered over it in competative battling. It's cheap, and very hard to take down.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    People see what they want to see but Darkrai I have yet to play or battle against is your typical legendary, over powered and gives mystery I have no dislike or heavy like towards him.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I...didn't know it was hated o.O

It's not among my favourite Pokemon, but I am excited about downloading it at Pokemon Live on August 21st and never knew it was hated at all or even gave it a thought that it would be o.o;;;

I'm going the same day! The one in Bristol

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I think it's kinda cool but it can be classed as over powered (i think). I'm downloading it at Bromley on the 27th.

Years
  • I'm going the same day! The one in Bristol
    I had no idea anyone on this board was even in Bristol, let alone going to the event o.o; that's quite surprising...

as for Darkrai, from what I can see alot are complaining it's over powered...I hope a few people break from using it at the event :/ (it's going to be downloadable, and it no doubt means everyone's going to want to try it out)

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • do i really have to say what I think about Darkrai? XD

personally i love Darkrai. it's my fave legendary (if u haven't already guessed, which u should've), and i like using them. i've created many different strategies with it. i collect them too. i have a whole box full of different ones. i would love to use Darkrai in my uber team but i already have a strategy with the 6 already on it.
    so, yeah... i'm not a Darkrai hater. i personally have no hate feeling towards any Pokémon. :D

D1000

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The only reason people hate darkrai is because of Darkvoid/ Dreameater/Nightmare/and BadDreams combos as well as other combos. I personally love Darkra

Z o M B ii 3

Upgrade your Grey Matter.
    Years
  • Darkrai is no where near being a favorite, but I don't hate him.
    I don't have a solid reason why I don't like him, I just don't.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    He scared me in mystery dungeon.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Darkrai is pretty nice. I love this guy's evil flare to his personality. :D

Darkrai is nowhere near overpowered. Most uber teams take it down easily with a device called the Sleep clause. .-. And even without it, Pokemon use Sleep talk, and once the Pokemon wakes up, Darkrai is done for. It can't take a hit from most of the uber Pokemon.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I don't know what he's like in Mystery dungeon, I've only *just* had the vision thing about him and Cresselia. Seems cool though.

I had no idea anyone on this board was even in Bristol, let alone going to the event o.o; that's quite surprising...

I had a thread about it in the DP game section a while ago, I think a few other people from Bristol said they were going, too! Haha

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
  • Lots of people disliked seeind Darkrai before it was released in Japan, because they knew it was hacked.

I personally think Darkrai is overused in Fan-fictions/Fan-Games/Hacks.
    But, he does make a pretty good storyline. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    I love darkrai (I wanted the darkrai thingie from BK darned it) I just recently caught it too! (yeah I used AR) :-p

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
    Years
  • It depends. I hate hacked darkrai. My store sells (trades) events and its hard to get legit ones. Legit darkrai are much better. They have better moves and are very fun to play. Hacked ones have odd moves and dont go well together. In general i think darkrai was a great addition to the pokemon species.

Back