• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Does everyone hate Darkrai?

What do you feel about Darkrai

• I Love it!

Votes: 32 43.2%
  • It's pretty cool

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • It's OK, just a bit annoying

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • I dislike it

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • I Hate its guts!

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters
    Years
    re:

Bleck, I had trouble training my Darkrai.
    I don't necessarily hate them; they're just not one of my favorites.
    Though I have a friend that absolutely freaks over them.

Penumbra

Do you enjoy reading this?
    Years
    I haven't battled one yet, nor have I ever owned one. But i know it's moves, stats, etc. I Guess it depends on the perspective. If you're fighting Darkrai, prepare for a major annoying pain due to it's fast dark void sweeping. But if you're the user of Darkrai, you'll love it.

I like darkrai either way. It'd be fun to make a strategy to win against, and to use it to own your foes.

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    Personally, I wouldn't use it to battle. Cuz, isn't it an uber? But yeah, other than that it's pretty sweet lookin'. But the shiny looks like someone made a scarf out of Barney or something...it's purple! Just waiting for the green spots to appear O_o

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    i luv darkrai =D
    he is a great pokemon and looks good compared to amny other legends

Back