• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dominos Or Pizza Hut?

Dominos Or Pizza Hut

• Dominos

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Pizza Hut

Votes: 35 76.1%

• Total voters

gotron228

^_^
Years
  • Where I live *cough**Australia**cough Dominos is more taster and original and where I live Pizza Hut had a Rat Festation and Rats were appearing inside Pizza Hut Boxes and tehre was one about a whole centimeter ruler.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Pizza Hut over Dominos for me. Dominos pizza are too thin, even when I order Deep Dish. xD

But Hells Pizza > all.

Epic win. Hells makes the best pizza ever.

But if I have to choose between these two, then I would take Pizza Hut. Domino's is more like a snack pizza, while Pizza Hut is a meal pizza.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I've always really loved Pizza Hut♥ I haven't eaten it in forever, because my family thinks it's too greasy or something. But when I was in grade 1 we used to have a day a week where we could buy mini pizzas for lunch, and since then it's been my favourite pizza EVER.

Dominos is pretty good, too. That's probably my second favourite. XD;

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    I had Pizza Hut's pizza today, so I'll go with it, plus Domino's has a really hard crust here which i dislike.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I really can't believe people like Pizza Hut :0 I've had 3 pizzas from there, all 3 resulting in me calling up my nearest Papa Johns to deliver a pizza that tasted like something.

Dominos...I've only had once or twice, but it I remember correctly, it wasn't too bad. So that's my vote.

But really, Papa John's is way better. There are other local places that are good as well that beat both.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Um...

Yeah, Okay, Dominoes, because it's so great and high quality, although a bit dear...

While Pizza Hut is horrible. Full stop.

Back