• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Donations?

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
  • Are you planning on donating anything to PC? I am!!! Soon. I PMed Steve about it.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I will be soon, once my pocket money comes from my parents next Monday... so Steve can expect my payment in a few weeks ^_^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I already did.There are only 6 supporters on PC.It was 9 but JAKaizer[Greg]got banned,also Mystic Flame and Robert got modded.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Lion Heart said:
    How do you donate money?

Also, how much is the minimum donation?

I'll donate if it's not an obscene amount :P
    You can donate any amount and there is a thread on it in Announcements.

mvtm

Years
  • I think ill never have , first of a dollar here, is expensive, with 2 dollars you can go to the movies.. and well, i have the money , but .

I mean they wont let me, donating to a pokemon site hmm *yours nuts!!*.
    so i wont have a green title X.x

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I've got a PayPal account from eBay, so I'm just going to pay him via that way. Much easier than sending a cheque all the way to the US XD

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I 've always wanted to, but don't really know how without my parents knowing.. o.0

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Anacortes said:
    I 've always wanted to, but don't really know how without my parents knowing.. o.0
    The same for me.They would not get it.I kept it secert.Try to do it before school.

Years
  • I want to someday, but first I need money (I <3 manga and always spend my allowance on it xD), and I need to convince my parents to use their paypal... or maybe one day my sister will get one set up and I could just pay her and she'll do it for me. o.o;;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I don't know... it's hard to spend money... even money that I earned on my own entertainment. (And plus, I don't get that cool green color) xD; Maybe when I have the chance to do it without my mom. xD;

Back