• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Don't Alt+F4, June 05] Pokemon Emerald Remix!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Wow, thankyou!!!! I am so gonna make this hack the best one ever! :P
    Lookie at the first route:
    [Don't Alt+F4, June 05] Pokemon Emerald Remix!

The house is where the route owner lives, he has made this route as fancy and pretty as possible! Hope u all like it! :) Plz tell me wot u all think!

~Newten5~

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • Wow Its looking really cool I hope that you do put new towns if your putting new gym leaders can we sign up to be one?

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Sorry, im not doing Gym leader requests at the moment but if I decide too, I will tell u! :P
    So sorry I havnt been posting for so long, im bussy with GCSE work (I start early cause im in top set) So Ill try to keep up as well as I can :\

~Newten5~

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
  • Newten5- Your hack is Cool. You are making it with full concentration and this thime I wish you don't stop making it like the other hacks.^^ And by the way is this Horde Of Hacker inc.'s hack.

~RAHUL

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Yes, it is a horde of hackers inc hack Rahul ^^
    And, it might just be me, but was Leile's post a little offtopic? :P

~Newten5~

Legendary MasterX

Dracogriff
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 5, 2005
    cool!! Xbox!!(umm are u going to work on the overworld sprite of brandon or just leave it the way it is? (just asking) )

dantethekllr

rare/shiny pokemon hunter
    Years
  • this is going to be an amazing hack!it looks awesome and will no doubt play as good as it looks!
    also,please alert me as well when your taking gym leader requests

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back