• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
5.thanks,Macho..your theme is funny lol

i'm gonna post this for thee hell of it

Spoiler:

if only i had one!! i would ride it and fly and leave this useless world behind me..probably that's why i don't have one!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
An Awakening lover, I see. Casual or Classic?

Also, @Broken_Arrow, I really like your Lightning theme!

Classic of course. I have played enough Fire Emblem games to not go against my usual playing style: restart chapter when someone dies. |D Not that anyone died yet, I'm only at chapter 3. I got the game yesterday, on (Europe's) release day. o/

Years

I started with Classic - Hard. But then I forgot that Donnel needed to level up in order to get recruited. Then I realized why the ef was I wasting my precious time restarting each battle and losing hours of progress each time a character dies? So I restarted on Casual - Normal and never looked back. Had quite a lot of fun just curb stomping enemies too. :P

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

I bet you do. :'3 I'm not playing through Classic - Normal. I already decided I'd do a second play through for other supports, and than I might take Casual - Hard. I never did a Hard mode before, besides the one I started in Sacred Stones. Joshua kept killing Natasha (they're my FE:SS OTP, btw) while I was trying to recruit him. Needless to say I was happy when I could move on at some point. |D Restarting is frustrating, but it's rewarding when it does work, I think. I am grateful though, that Radiant Dawn allowed you to battle save. Meaning you could restart right before making the wrong decision.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Gildarts is actually Jellal.

Actually everyone is Jellal because this story takes place entirely in Jellal's head. Jellal is a reclusive child, afraid of the world and human interaction. His only friend is his pet cat, Happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back