• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have a 3DS and two games for it. I still need to beat both of those games but I'll get to that eventually. Then I do remember there was another game or two I was eventually going to get but not now. I need to save up money.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

My 3DS library has grown a lot more than I took notice of. I have Kid Icarus, Soul Hackers, FE, Rhythm Thief, Theatrhythm, Code of Princess, and Virtue's Last Reward (The last of which I recommend most). That's not even including the DSiWare and eShop titles. And the fact that I traded in a 3DS for a lovely XL.

...I've spent a lot of money on this thing, in hindsight, especially since I just preordered Shin Megami Tensei 4 and Project X Zone...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The XL is amazing; I'm glad that I decided to spend an extra $30 for it. ♥

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I bought headphones and an awesome new headset today! \('7')/
No 3DS though. That'll have to wait I'm afraid.

ALSO I'm thinking of making a zelda/adventure time type of adventure comic book for my senior high school project.
Might be awesome.

thdX4sS.png

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

anything but Zelda, please
Adventure Time is ruining everything I hold dear

speaking of Zelda, Emile is doing an LP of Link's Awakening DX on the 3DS o3o

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

A certain someone unintentionally got me started back in FE:A and now that's all I want to play now.

Also, on the subject of handhelds, I've owned at least one version of each Nintendo handheld since the original GB. And a PSP-- that's a cool one too :U

Adventure Time is done with everything nowadays it seems, ngl. Not as bad as the pony craze, but deeeeefinitely pretty big.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Me or my siblings has had a version of something since the GBC ourselves. That is if the DS is just one big jumble of versions. :T

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

That certain someone thinks that Chrom's clothing is a disaster to draw. |D
SrslyFEcharacterdesigners,youkeepingcomingupwithawesomeuntilyoudrawthemgetups

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I have the GBC, GBASP and 3DS. The GBC was one of those purple see-throughs. |D I still have it, although the battery lid tends to fall off.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years

I recently found my SP, charged it up and surprisingly it still works, all I need is a gane for it now. Those systems were built to last.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Yeah, they are. I know a friend who's cousin dropped her GB(not sure which one) in the toilet and then put it in the microwave oven to dry it. Afterwards, the thing still worked as if nothing happened.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I wrote a book for my Senior Project

there's only 12 copies in existence o3o

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I KNOW, RIGHT?!
MY GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-xa bunch WILL BE SO RICH

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I miss my GBC. It was the golden one with Pikachu and Pichu on it. I don't have it anymore because I lost it and I think that might be where my first Silver version went too sob. Oh well. We still have my brother's GBC which is the colorful Pokemon one.

I still have my SP though and it works like a charm. Definitely has lasted all these years of abuse.

Years

It was a suprize that I've been able to keep my GBC for more than 12 years. But manage to have my Gen 4 games get taken away. (I bought used ones, but haven't replayed yet)

As for your book...you can publish it online as a fanfic. Then you can have a permanent copy. :B

Also caught up with House of Cards (US version) time to watch the British version. The Francis in that version sounds more menacing. Probably too much Bond Villain influence. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't know where any of my gen IV games expect for Soul Silver are. It's such a shame. Oh well. Maybe they are still somewhere in this house to be found. Maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back