• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Probably. I can't think of any games really that don't allow items during boss fights which, in a way, is what the gym leaders and such are. Colosseum battles yeah, but that would be the PWT and such.

Years

At least in colosseum/PWT battles you can use held items with your Pokémon to help them out, which I think is plenty if you ask me.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

In most games bosses aren't fought on equal terms. They want to kill you, you want to kill them, and you both do anything to succeed.

The majority of the boss fights in the Pokémon universe, on the other hand, are duels under official rules, and canonically they're on equal terms.
... except we get to know their next sendout and can switch accordingly, and we have a pack full of 99xFull Restores and revives. Not particularly fair.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

mmm I suppose there is a point? But that's what happens when you can have x99 of each item in the game and even then if you have x99 then it just uses up the next slot. In a lot of rpgs you're limited to 15-30 of an item.

Eh everything just has its own way of working.

I'm also one of those people who enjoy keeping their stack of money they rarely use.

Years
2. I watched the last two TCG Worlds Finals matches earlier today. Jason Klaczynski was a spectacle to watch. No wonder the guy is a three time champion now. Kaiwen Cabbabe, the Seniors champion, is a player to watch since he'll be 16 before the next Worlds.

I should totally revive the TCG DCC. It's been 2 years.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

I was watching a little bit of it, then I fell asleep. I wished I had someone to play against since I wouldn't mine going back to it. The last time I've played was before/around Platinum was released I think. All I remember is it was around the time when the Sinnoh Gym Leader card set was released, since I remember buying so many packs to get a Glaceon card, even though it wouldn't really fit in my deck, since I was running a Grass/Electric one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back