• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I was watching a little bit of it, then I fell asleep. I wished I had someone to play against since I wouldn't mine going back to it. The last time I've played was before/around Platinum was released I think. All I remember is it was around the time when the Sinnoh Gym Leader card set was released, since I remember buying so many packs to get a Glaceon card, even though it wouldn't really fit in my deck, since I was running a Grass/Electric one.

PTCGO. There's your way to play. Does require booster codes, though, from the physical packs. At least, to get a collection built up quickly. You get free cards every few days just for logging in, though.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Oh good, I'll give that a look. I don't know about the codes from the packs though, since I really don't buy packs. But I might if I can get my friend into the TCG like I'm trying with YGO, even though the metagame grew so much and I don't know where to even begin so i don't think it'll be a good idea to pick up YGO again.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

But Magic doesn't have a kick-arse theme song.

Also, I posted a new review that I may or may not be pushing on you guys.

Spoiler:

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Now MtG is a card game I understand. I'm currently running a mono-green wolf deck thats on the borderline of being a token one. Its pretty fun to play with even though its not in standard anymore.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Payday is pretty fun. You can get stuck in tables and be a cool guy.

Spoiler:

Years

Synchro summon ain't even the new thing anymore. There's now Xyz summons lmao! But yeah I stopped playing YGO over a year ago, though I'm gonna be dusting off the old dueling gloves for a one time exception since there's a big tournament in London end of October which I'll attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back