• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia Mew

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 28, 2013
247. I'm not sure what to say but I hope all of you are having good days!! ^__^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been considering getting into that show. Chances are I'll always be a season behind because I would be watching it via Netflix though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh really? Then I might wait until it ends then and all of it is on Netflix. ♥

Years
Typically I don't watch too many dramas on TV because I don't want to become emotionally attached to them, which I have seen happen whenever I watch anything too emotional, whether through TV or movies.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm more interested in a book series than any TV series I normally watch lately.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Now that I have all the kids I could produce, I need to think about their pairings.
...Though I'd rather just let them roam around as they like. I don't particularly like any of their potential relationships.

I wish I could just make everyone part of Lucina's harem.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Bad films can be fun to laugh at. Unless you can't laugh at it. Then it's just bad.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Yeah. If you guys know a guy named Spoony, I think he explained it pretty well (though it was in reference to games, but it was accurate nonetheless). I'd previously always described it as mediocre vs. bad, as mediocre is just plain boring while bad can be enjoyable in its nature. He described it as boring vs. bad, though in pretty much the same way.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'll have to remember that next time I find a film boring or bad or whatever.

That feeling is a wonderful feeling to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back