• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'm going to pull an all nighter tonight and then totally regret it when I have to be out at 3pm tomorrow afternoon.

I will be marathoning the last 7 episodes of Gatchaman and a few other things when the final episodes come out. Gonna be a good week or two.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I wonder if level-grinding off of Tabuune (Audino) is worth it...

my team in White is woefully underleveled...heck, I'm at Nimbasa and there's wild pokemon stronger then me ;W;

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Marathoning is probably a good idea.
Watched the last five episodes of Silver Spoon in one go. Didn't even realise it was the final episode when it ended though, which was a shame.

I have to either do assignments the day I get them (when I'm inspired) or right before they are due (when I'm motivated). It is physically impossible for me in-between.

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
it was supposed to be due Wednesday,but then stuff happened and now...i'm doing this :p

Gatchaman? as in Gatchman Crowds? I recently started watching that. very colorful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back