• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

D.Gray-man ftew. That is all. Aside from: LAVIIIIII Q^Q Crooooooooooss TT-TT

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Manga that I've been reading right now are Berserk, Naruto, and KissXSis.

May come back to Basilisk and Bleach sometime though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Manga I'm reading other than my obsession: Soul Eater, SE Not!, Watashi ni xx Shinasai!, and Dengeki Daisy. Will pick FMA and DGM back up at some point.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can't wait until the end of September in general, cause that's when the fun begins. <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...How is it I see the words "Fancy Frill" as "Fairy Tail"?

Also Funi had had something saying the first four episodes of the dub would be up then but now it doesn't say that ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Aren't they showing the first few episodes at a convention in New York beginning of October? I think that's what I said when I went to the Fairy Tail panel at AFO. @_@

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

That would make sense. But on its Streaming thing they said the first four would be up at the end of September. Maybe they forgot, I suppose ;;

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Well, I also can't wait for a certain remake for the 3DS. ^__^

Now, All I need to do is to make a FT profile and this theme will be done~!
(and yeah, Roswell this was my promise to you~~)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

LUCYYYYYYYYY. /must not be tempted to bring out Lucy account (which still has Juvia as a theme, ironically)

My parents won't let me get one even if I use my own cash. "They're going to stop producing it", "It's like Vista was to Windows", etc.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I meant they were just gonna stop producing the 3DS.

I need good enough reasons to convince them that it isn't worthless ;;

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Well that's the thing -- if Nintendo ever plans on making a new version of a DS, then chances are, they might stop producing one; unless its a new version of the 3DS; but I dunno, its too early to say what's going to happen any how. =S

I would at least say the 3DS is too new to stop producing any time soon~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

You already know who on here I have a crush on, though ^_~ Besides, I don't feel like making one atm anyhoo.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019

I used to have a crush on PC here, but that's like 1 year ago. Not anymore!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

You can tell me~ I promise I'll keep it secret! :D /nah it's OK if you don't want to XD

I feel the same way, anyhow :3 /afraid to directly tell the person she's crushing on herself, but not afraid to admit it to others sob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back