• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Guess what I get to do today guuuuyyys.

nothing cool just going to be sorting socks. ;A;

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

*Don with an Aussie accent*

"And here we have em. Jobs, in their natural habitat. Look at those ones, lowering their guard to sip some water from that fountain. I'll make the process quick." *loads gun*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Day four of school and STILL NO HOMEWORK. ...Or at least no homework that's due the next day.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/finally flipping found someone to onexone roleplay with on gaia. regalxraine yeeessss. <33

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

/currently voice-testing a Team Rainbow admin. and a Team Rainbow Grunt/Bodyguard (he protects the Boss) with other people (Letty included) involved in this "project"

smithtism

Blank
    Years

Schools are back up. People will be posting less from extracurriculars and homework. I'm gonna need to find something else to help occupy my time.

Maybe start jogging around the neighborhood and build up my cardio?

Years

[5:21:12 PM] Kotarou Inugami: Yay new steins gate ep
    [5:27:07 PM] Kotarou Inugami: Wtf
    [5:27:13 PM] Kotarou Inugami: The lyrics are all different
    [5:27:32 PM] Kotarou Inugami: Is it to reflect the fact that Okabe went to the Beta timeline?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

this sucks. i need to do an abstract tonight for one of my classes. ;; /should do it after getting some food.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's a writing assignment. Guess you can call it an essay as well? I have to read something that's related to a certain subject, and then write about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back