• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2013

Wan Piss?

Pfft, I perfer Bleach, even if I haven't seen it in a while or haven't read the manga in a few months

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My brain is filled with Tales of Symphonia, Detective Conan, Tales of Symphonia, Shaman King, Tales of Symphonia, Criminal Minds, Tales of Symphonia, my Little Pony, ... and Tales of Symphonia. /brick'd

It needs no more. xD

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You have MLP a million times, and I have Symphonia a million times. :P

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

What's this about MLP and Symphonia, and does that include me with FT?

Edit: ...Brb killing my internet and Phoenix Downing it so it works better.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Well then make one with ponies and FT! :D I've already got a kitty!Natsu so why not a pony!Natsu? 8D

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years

Tara showed me that kitty!Natsu earlier. xDD;;
    It was pretty awesome.
    Yeah, I'll draw a pony!Natsu. Seems like fun. : DDD

Speaking of Fairy Tail, I wonder if that kid on the last page of the new chapter was Zeref or something. o3o

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Kitty!Natsu is currently my Plurk avvie :|b Unlikely gonna change either.

I was first thinking the kid was Romeo, but he'd probably look so much older then XD; Maybe it's another Dragonslayer! /better not be the water one 'cause that's what my OC is ;;

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years

If he's another Dragon Slayer, I wonder where he learnt his magic from. It's not exactly easy to be taught by a dragon like the others were. o3o

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Well, he could always be like Cobra and Laxus: A "New Age" Dragonslayer.

---In which Lucia goes on about her OC; feel free to ignore---

Also by creating my OC I made even more parallels to Rave.

Her dragon's name is Melodia. Melodia is the name of Musica's ex-girlfriend.
    Her nickname is Gale the Gambler because alliteration. Gale Glory is Haru's father and Gale Raregroove is Lucia's father.
    Her real name is Lucia. Lucia Raregroove is the central antagonist after Gale Raregroove.

And these were all unintentional. I chose Melodia because I liked the name and it fit one of Lucia's magical abilities. Gale was a name I used for my OC in the PokeSupe world 'cause of "Gale of Darkness" (Orre needs love too ;;) and so I decided to incorporate it into my new OC. Lucia is also a name I like and it is currently my nickname almost everywhere on the interwebs.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • Those are some coincidences. o3o
    Awesome ones, too.
    It reminds me how awesome Rave was. Maybe I should consider re-reading it. xD;
    Fairy Tail honestly needs more Plue.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Both Letty (SilverStilletto) and I are rereading it, actually! :D I'm thinking of playing either Let, Sieg, Mystogan (OK so he's not Rave...), or Lucia. Maybe Haru or Musica, too! 'Cause then Letty will play opposites (Elie, Reina, Julia...).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back