• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

i still need to pick up fairy tail again. not tonight though, because i'm about to head to sleep. night alllllll.

/zeroing because she's tired. prolly her last zero for a while so shhh before you think 'bout sayin' anything. not that i'll see iit anyways.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I remember someone say that OP made it seem like a Magical Girl series. Erza's temporary transformation sequences don't help either.

I love six of the OPs (I have yet to hear the latest two, but the latest one looks like it'll sound good), and three of the EDs (also haven't listened to the latest one, but it's by Daisy x Daisy iirc so it should be good).

You do need to pick it up again~

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

Luffy had a cool transformation. He became The Hulk's retarded, blue cousin.

Nightmare_Luffy.jpg

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

>Wow, that was fast (maybe?).

WHO NAMES THEIR KID GROPIUS. /Idc if that's the last name; poor N's gonna be teased ;;

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Why does the picture say Meganium when it's a Tropius?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

"I'm Meganium *insert rest here*"

...Idk, really. Maybe it's 'cause "um" sounds like "N" kind of? :P OK not really but still.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I love N ;; But I'm not gonna blame the people who came up with the name, Imma blame Ghetsis for naming his kid that. DAMN YOU GHETSIS YOU MUST DIE.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I thought Hilda and Hilbert came from the German word "Hild", which has to do with battling?

My dad's saying "grope us", but he was never good at pronunciation in the first place.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I wake up and you guys are talking about names and their pronunciations. /goes back under her covers. too groggy for this kind of talk.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Am I allowed to ask for someone to PM me the password to one of my accounts? ;w; 'Cause I really want to do something with my Ν account's theme :B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back