• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

i'm not sure who you can pm. probably either just the admins or just steve idk.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Make a list of every email you remember you have and go through them and see if that works? Maybe add the alt accounts in there at the end saying which ones you know are connected to what emails. Might help narrow it down...? Idk. D: Just do what Pokey said and see if they can tell you what the email address is. That might work.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Nah, it's cool :>

Hey Tara (if you come back on), should I credit you or Serene Grace for the [alink id] tags used in the PT PPC CSS? /using them for something ~phantasmagorical~

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

tbh you don't really have to credit anyone, since it's simple css/bbcode. but if you have to then me i guess.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hmm...

I guess I'll leave off the credits section then XD;

See, this is what I'm working on (long spoiler is long):

Spoiler:

Just typical RP stuffz.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I BEAT IT. I FINALLY BEAT IT. NOW TIME FOR THE NEXT 5000 PLAYTHROUGHS TO GET 100% AWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEAH.

Herro again. Don't mind me as I flame my fangasm and excitement.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I have no Wii with which to do so :X

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yay! Now time for you to take several playthrough (unless you're lucky) so you can get Zelos' Flanoir event so you can get his Cruxis Crystal for the Collector's Book! :P

I have basically everything completed other than the Figurine Book, and the Titles. I need to actually bring up a guide book or something for one of Sheena's titles and make sure I don't max myself out on gels and such whenever I go to a shop... and do something about the EX Gems I have as well.

I also need to do a Kratos playthrough for Kratos' titles. ;_;

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I kinda don't wanna do another playthrough right away xDDD; I'll probably wait and do that next weekend >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back