• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There is a place here where I live in which still takes GBA, N46 and the like games, so maybe I'll check there the next time I'm in that area. Chances are I'll probably not have the money to buy it though.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
PIXY

Is it too late to pop in on the BFS discussion and say that Sephiroth's Masamune is also an exception of excessivess simply because of how sexy he and that sword are? :B

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Not a fan of Sephiroth either, sorry :( /in fact, the only FFVII characters I like are Zack, Aerith, Red XIII, and Vincent

It's not that big a sword either. Long, yes, but not big. That's how I interpret it at least.

I should really be getting off. Since my parents told me that they won't even give me a chance to try out World of Warcraft I've been in a lousy mood, orz

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/shouldn't have an opinion since she never played the games, but not a fan of either Cloud or Sephiroth. The fandom ruined them for me hurrhurr.

I've never played WoW. Just Guild Wars from time to time.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I have a list of others to cite xD;

Me no understand. But I must say: I love the facial expressions in the sigs. They make me chuckle. :B

Tonight has consisted of video game similarity revelations, a 3 hour nap, and now will consist of Criminal Minds and/or TVTropes for a few hours. Not bad, iffin' I do say so myself. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It took a while for me to find my half, because Black Star gets a little more serious later in the manga. Luckilyyyyy, he was all 'lol that was easy!' in one of the latest chapter so tadah!

I'm about to head to sleep, because I like sleep.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If you went onto a site that lists the episodes, you can probably pick out the anime-only episodes and just watch the episodes that were in the manga. But yeah. no dub after season five for Detective Conan I'm afraid. :[ All the episodes are subbed at conantv though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back