• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Whoosh over the head things go!

omg the Adam's family. I haven't watched them in foreveeeeer.

smithtism

Blank
    Years

Back in the third grade my class actually had to learn the Adams Family song for a grade! It was so much fun, except a few people didn't know to snap their fingers at certain parts. Which was weird since the music teacher played that song for us over and over again.

We also got to watch a Stomp video, but that wasn't a interesting.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Not just that, but the reason why I have to boot him from Photoshop. I mean, obviously he's awesome. He wouldn't even be in my Photoshop if he wasn't. that and I wouldn't have said hnnnnng

In the seventh grade we had an extra credit assignment in Science in which we learned a parody of Adams Family called the Atoms Family. It was cheesy, but it was fun learning it!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Then it was rather rude to say "Whoosh over the head things go" then since you didn't even explain and left that sentence up for interpretation :(

/not gonna argue though 'cause my stupid stepdad is booting me off and I'm always misunderstood anyhoo...

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years

Baw, Rossie~ :3
    You took my soul first! I had to take yours back~

xD But that was a nice pun; the Atoms Family~ :3
    MY SCHOOL NEVER DID ANY PUNS. THEY WERE BORING~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Everything I say is rude according to you these days. :/ I'm talking about a graphic. Not sure what else I would have been talking about.

I know, right. XD;

smithtism

Blank
    Years

Oh my god, I know the song you're talking about Binary. We learned that in the seventh grade, too. It was so corny, especially the way our teacher taught it. He was so...ecstatic to put it nicely. And it wasn't even an assignment! It was just because it was close to Halloween!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ours actually went along with what we were learning, luckily. xD; Overall I didn't really like the class, but it was fun at times!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years

OMG, YOU GUYS REMINDED ME OF MY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PLAY I WAS IN. @__@

Worst.
    Play.
    Ever.

Well, not really; it was called "Cinderfella", kinda like Cinderrella, except the roles are a boy playing as Cinderfella, and a girl playing as a princess. It took place in old China.

ANYWAY, dumb me almost forgot my lines so I stuttered a lot. x_____x

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You used to live in Colorado, smithtism? I used to too! :o

I did a play in... third grade? It was the three little pigs... or some adaption to it. xD;

smithtism

Blank
    Years

Yeah. My dad was in the military and had to keep moving to different bases. I was in Colorado for the second grade.

But dad retired and we moved here to South Carolina when grandpa started getting sick.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Let's seeeee....

Second grade I was Rudolph in our adaptation of beloved Christmas stories. Even had a light-up red nose to wear :B

Fifth grade I was a Turkey in a Thanksgiving play. Just because my name is Thomas, and I go by Thom, does not mean I'm a Tom Turkey, dangit. But I was the best food there >O

Siiiiiixth grade I think I was some genius kid in a Christmas comedy. I had a monologue that was like a page long. Also got to wear pajamas all freaking night. Best. Play. Everrrrr.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

I was never in a play.

However, I do remember us having this character named 'Captain Canada' played by a Kindergarten teacher. They even photoshopped him and 'Captain Canada' together so people would think they weren't the same person.

GOOD TIMES.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I think is time for me to go to bed. I think I may be seeing double the awesome that is Netto. Es impossible in this world ;)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Ah, yet another day of school, where today I had to deal with the vice principal yelling at us at the end of lunch and my Religion teacher yelling at my class not ten minutes after the VP yelled at us. I nearly cried when my Religion teacher was yelling at us, not only because it was too much for me but because I felt bad for him: People were female dogging and saying the stupidest things to him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back