• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Mod Say Anything! (Four words rule, remember)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years

*headdesk* Why do I keep forgetting that the sole creator is ZUN and only ZUN? XD

Anyways, awesome theme as always, Dave. *thumbs up*

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

You're muy late, Wish XD

Anyways...

6. Add two more 6s next to it and you get the most awesome number ever <3

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

Darn you D=< I wanted to get "nine" and make a Cirno joke XD

Wait... Are there any other "nines" besides Cirno, or is she the only one? *still knows hardly anything about Touhou, despite loving it*

Years

Cirno's the only real , but there are other weak bosses who are considered to be in the squad. Those would be Rumia, Daiyousei, Wriggle, and Mystia. There's also Utsuho Reiuji who is .

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

Riolu, look up "Touhou". 'Cause if you don't know who Cirno is, you're missing out on great stuff, yes indeedy.

I did NOT just say that...

Hey, flip the "6" and you get "9" =D

Years

I don't know many other franchises that can take up 9.49 GB of disc space (excluding the games themselves) with 3.42 of it being manga/doujin. But then again, that's my opinion, so...

Eight get, btw.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013

I've actually heard of the Blue Dragon anime and the games too. However, I've never taken the time to look into the concept of it all and learn much about it. I do know that it has gotten some popular reviews though and is supposed to be very interesting to watch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back