• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nagisa

✰だんご 大家族 ✰
    Years

Yeah this is the first Alt I put as a "Girl" xD;;
    -but really a guy- |3

Nagisa

✰だんご 大家族 ✰
    Years
    Well, I wanted to be Nagisa, cause I find her absolutely adorable, and I really grew on her in clannad, and I wanted to make a Nagisa account, So i did, and I was like "FEMALE!" |3. I kinda want to make a Aqua account, in Katakana. :3

カゲボウズ

「なかないで」
    Years
    ミズイロ, then?

Because if I recall from watching my 53- Mermaid Melody episodes, Hanon always said "Mizuiro Pearl Voice" before her transformation sequence began, and "Mizuiro" means "Aqua" or "Aquamarine".

Nagisa

✰だんご 大家族 ✰
    Years
    ミズイロ, then?

Because if I recall from watching my 53- Mermaid Melody episodes, Hanon always said "Mizuiro Pearl Voice" before her transformation sequence began, and "Mizuiro" means "Aqua" or "Aquamarine".

No, Aqua from Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, 「アクア
    So, yeah. x3

Nagisa

✰だんご 大家族 ✰
    Years

Yeahh I know. I played and beat the Import BBS, So I know Aqua's katakana name, and Same as Terra 「テラ」 and Ventus' katakana name is one of my alts 「ヴェントゥス」 or "Ven" for short 「ヴェン」.

カゲボウズ

「なかないで」
    Years

Out of curiosity, do you know if there's a quick way to get the "n" symbol on the keyboard.

And by that I'm referring to this: ん

There's also the dash thingy I'd like to know how to do, like in Fairy Tail's Katakana, to show that something is being stretched.

カゲボウズ

「なかないで」
    Years

n = ん and nn = ん?

Ah, that works perfectly, thanks <3

Now I just need to figure out how to get that dash-like thing in "Feari Teiru". Keep in mind the first "i" has a line in place of the dot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back