• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

カゲボウズ

「なかないで」
    Years

OK, now this is annoying.

Even though the Kotoeri thing is turned on, whenever I switch to Hiragana or Katakana, my computer will no longer let my keyboard shortcuts work.

Ugh, this thing is so screwed up >.>

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years

yeah I'm on my iPhone typing this cause I'm outside lol. But I'm gonna trade over some pokemon to my import ss :3 then restart hg :3

カゲボウズ

「なかないで」
    Years

Google Translate doesn't work well with that, Kevin.

Dangit, I have the Hiragana thing on and the keyboard shortcuts STILL aren't working. The only way to access it now is by showing the Japanese Kana palette, and I don't like it being there. And of course, I also don't know which characters are which.

ルルルルルル

カゲボウズ

「なかないで」
    Years

Brb, whacking my Mac for confusing the hell out of me.

Apparently the Hiragana works when I'm not typing it up on a browser >.>

And Kevin, if you're trying to tell me something in particular, I still don't get it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back