• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    40. me laptop is only about 7 months old, tho, would it get 'em that quick? and we took it all apart recently to try to fix it when it had a corrupted event log.

at any rate, new creation:

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    40. me laptop is only about 7 months old, tho, would it get 'em that quick? and we took it all apart recently to try to fix it when it had a corrupted event log.

It could happen, depending on how often you use your computer. I don't remember how long it took for my computer to start heating up quicker, but I don't think it took very long. xD;

Pamela

The immortal Rey-in-training~
    Years

Yes~

And I think I know what to do with Ruby Muse: Send him to Rivelata, and make his timeline just after he made that promise to Sapphire. /it'll be ridiculously short, but I'll include the past too with Salamence and all

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still need a place to toss my Crystal muse. And perhaps a new place for my Takao muse, since I'm pretty sure I'm not in Discedo anymore. xD;

Pamela

Years

You were inactive there too, huh? ^^'

/had Alice there, but didn't do anything at ALL, so yeah

Bring Takao and Crystal to Rivelata with meeeeee 8D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. ;^^ I was pretty active at first, but then I got pretty inactive. XD; I feel kind of bad though, because of the person who brought me there tried hard to keep my active.

Only if you can try to keep me active. :B;;

Pamela

Years

Who brought you there, just out of curiosity?

I wanted to try a new RP, so that's why I went there.

I'm still waiting for a character app. to be approved/disapproved at XI RPG. I hate waiting this long ;_;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Lizzu from Dive brought me there; she wanted some canon-mates.

Ahhh. Hokai. :O Yeah, maybe I'll try to bring someone there; maybe Takao or Red for my first character so I can get comfortable with the roleplay before bringing someone I'm less confident in. XD;

I still need to finish my Yukiko app for dive, orz. ;~;

Pamela

Years

I'm a Cloud Cuckoo-Lander alt. That's who I am, yes sirree.

Bring in Takao, then.

I honestly hope one person from Rivelata doesn't consider me a stalker. 'Cause they play a character there that they also play at XI XD Rivelata just looks interesting, ya know? D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back