• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

XDD

Alrighty. I'll see 'bout joining. :3 Then if I can be active enough, I'll see about bringing in a canonmate for Ruby. ^_^

Awww. >: -hugs- I'm sure they won't, dun worry. :3

Pamela

The immortal Rey-in-training~
    Years

I hope soooo. Because they're also a FT fan like I am. Actually, my main reason for joining XI was because they mentioned to my Plue Muse that there was a Natsu there. Oh well, I do love the X-Men series.

And Tara, mind if I look at your Ruby app. for Dive just for help with mine? I promise not to copy it word-for-word, and I don't really want to read the entire RS and E arcs again ^^'

Well, yeah, Kevin, Pamela is classified as a "Cloud Cuckoo-Lander". In fact, if you click on the Featuring link in my sig. and scroll down to Pamela, then you'll see.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

Give my one good reason why you're reading this text and not looking at the comic below.
    Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    Ew. Hm... If something as obscure as a Hajime no Ippo (my favourite manga Z:) anime actually does exist, I wonder how frustrated the ones that actually watch it are with the new episodes. Because EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER from November to this date = cliffhangers, cliffhangers, with the same thing happening all over again and over again D:
    I really should get a new favourite, but the damage to my brain is already done :D

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    Well, considering it does have almost 900 chapters... I'm not that surprised, but heck.
    The last 10x chapters are all about how Ippo doesn't manage to get a hit on his opponent, yet he's not giving up D:

Seto Kaiba.

Banned
    Years

I'm supposed to be starting a new Duel monsters tournament soon, but I'm putting it off for a while. Yugi and his loser friends came to visit.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

And Tara, mind if I look at your Ruby app. for Dive just for help with mine? I promise not to copy it word-for-word, and I don't really want to read the entire RS and E arcs again ^^'

XDD Go ahead~ I doubt you would copy it word-for-word anyways, it's a bit long. :B

Hajime no Ippo is I think the only manga that's longer than Detective Conan fornow.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    This "Detective Conan" sounds like an obvious ripoff of Hajime no Ippo.
    And yeah, Ippo has yet to even get out of the Pacific.. (he's supposed to take the world title sooner or later anyway, and with 880 chapters gone... he's still in Indonesia D: )

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

And how on earth can that be, hn?
    Detective Conan: Detective manga.
    Hajime no Ippo: ... Sports? Or something. o_o;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back