• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirokarosu

✮:: B e a u t i f u l !
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010

Well, everything has to die sometime. It'll get really boring and repetitive if it try to live on forever.

Mirokarosu

✮:: B e a u t i f u l !
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010

Just because it's been running for a long time?

Look at when Detective Conan started. 'Nuff said.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Have you tried being distracted while trying to catch it? Worked for every legendary with my thus far~ |D;

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • 十六(16)

I'm seriously considering watching Clannad ~after story~ again, since I watched Clannad all over. -and I've been really in the mood to watch it. -but i know i'll cry Dx-

and I watched all teh anime i was watching, I caught up to Fairy Tail, and I watched all of Tengen. Just I'm bored xD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Wish I had the time to watch anime right now, but I guess finals will be over before too long and I'll have my freedom once more. \o/

Oh, this just happened to catch my eye... :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back