• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years

for some reason the thought of lappy working in a hospital and portering...or whatever the hell that is, makes me laugh. Since I haven't seen him in a pic, all that comes to my mind is a cute loli pushing people around and stuff lol.

Also I read one chapter each of Kingdom and Magi - Adventures of Sinbad. Both were good. Former, especially, was great. Actually no, I liked former so much I read 3 chapters in one go. Even though its 4 am and I need to sleep.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016

Saw the words butter and crotch and sorry guys but I got a very disturbing image D: So back to 0 you go :P

Please don't hate me

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

You're welcome for the disturbing mental imagery ^_^

please don't hate me

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years

things will be okay, lappy. Just believe in pokey who believes in yo feet.

Years
    0. I'd actually rather have the clouds and no snow over the deep cold, wind, and snow we've been getting most of the month. But I'd rather have rain above all that, because that means it's actually WARM ENOUGH TO RAIN! Which is a cause for celebration here at this time of year. And also something that rarely ever happens.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back