• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Heh, it looks like Pokemon X and Y are causing a bit of a stir on the internet. No, I'm not talking about their releases. I meant...the fact that it feels like there's so much we don't know about the games...there are so many questions...so many possible mysteries...does tipping really increase your chances of encountering a shiny by some influencing the RNG? Apparently it was confirmed so in an interview with Junichi masuda. what purpose does the Lumiose ghost girl serve, is she just a pointless easter egg...or more? are those 3 rumored legendaries real? Hackers have also found a large number of seemingly empty area maps littered around the Kalos region...including the locked entrances to the Kalos power plant, a sewer area below Lumiose, and a mountain like area...now, what these questions could all mean, I have no clue...but the implications are indeed worth a wonder.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

POKEMON X2 AND Y2 Confirmed is what all the questions mean(mabye) Twilight Kun or perhaps............dlc. 0_0. no no no. better yet....HOEHN CONFIRMED ;) (Just had to do that)

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Or maybe additional areas and content to be released for download in the future.

As for future games, Marriland makes a pretty convincing argument that the next games will take place in an entirely new region. And I'm inclined to agree.

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
    Years

I looked up X2 and Y2, made me think about doing a Fennekin theme, looked up and found this.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Years

I'm not into Moeblob gurls.

And they've hacked Pokemon X/Y already? I thought that Nintendo used 256-bit encrption on that thing, thats why people haven't been able to hack 3DS games.

Years
    0. "I-I-I'M NOT INTO M-M-MOEBLOB G-GURLS OR A-ANYTHING L-LIKE T-THAT!" Netto the super-girly tsundere moeblob girl stammered as she burst into the room where the other six moeblobs had been conversing.

Coming up with that was way more fun than it should have been.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Pfft, nothing is unhackable nowadays, pity

great, now I'll have to hunt down a WIFI hotspot to get new stuff

Years
    4. "Saying that only makes us question your orientation more, Netto-chan," stated Lapras the snarky moeblob girl. She then added, "We all know you've been fangirling over LOGH's bishounen moeblobs!"

"AAAAUGH THAT CHIKORITA MAN HALP!" ChocoboCam-chan shouted as she tripped in the doorway while running into the room in terror.

"That Chikorita man-sama is one delicious-looking man!" declared donavannj-chan as she saw the Chikorita man walk by the room's largest window.

muahahahahahahaha

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    6. Riiiiiiight... Why did I had to come back to this place?XD Should've staid in front of the tv watching that boring football match

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back