• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Sitting at home watching school assignments pile up as I can't do anything about them.
    You'd think it'd be stressing, but I quite enjoy these calm, every-single-part-of-my-body-hurts kinds of days.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

The only time any part of my body hurts is when I'm done thrashing someone for being an idiot in my bar

usually my fists

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • 50 51

Ded.

Guess I should eat something soon. Also cartoons.

This super interesting post should bring us back to life.

Edit - Now what were the chances of that happening?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Tried to get through some of the Fairy Tail episodes I've had on hold for ages. Managed 90 seconds before switching it off.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Spent the last hour updating mal. Holy **** is it a painful job on a phone. I saw pokey's and netto's lists. Donny's too. The no. of anime they've seen far surpass the no I have but I have watched more no of days. Must be me watching super long series like One Piece. :p

derozio

Years
  • Well, I AM pretty selective when it comes to anime, haha. The ones I have seen are most that I actually liked. Lowest is SAO. And even that is a 5. No 1s and 2s for me. :p

Right, KlK is awesome. Which reminds me. WHY. THE. ****. IS. IT. NOT. ON. WAPFEVER. YET?!?!!!???? Goddamnit! Episode 6 is already out and they have it only till episode 4! :< Lazy A-holes!

and donny but 99 is still > 47 that I have seen, haha.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

This season is great, even if there isn't currently anything that makes me want to watch it the minute the subbers put it up.

Nagi is still my fav.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm following this conversation less than I usually do. Must be the headache I have.

derozio

Years
  • I have two options if I wish to watch anime.
    1. Download anime via youtube downloader app.
    2. Get a episodes in 3gp format online.

Only wapfever provides episodes of most series I watch in 3gp format. And since everyone who uploaded KlK got their account terminated, no one is uploading new episodes on youtube now. Leaving me no choice but to wait for these lazy uploaders. I mean, come on, ep five came out a week ago. Still not up. :<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back