• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

And here's a sneak peek at how the XB1 will have games delivered

Spoiler:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Ah, the choices that need to be made by an Otaku...

Spoiler:

Shame I don't have money for that though

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    I think OP's turned into a source of easy eye-candy...

holy waffles I want one

Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Sanji is out of character. He should be like 'keep your dirty hands off nami-swan, you ****** toy!'. He's just in love mode even though someone's nearly touching nami's bewbs. No, not right.

And I'll live, lappy. I'll live.

and yahh, fanservice increased post skip in OP. still not ft lvls tho
    I mean, chapter 355.

Erza while totally nude in a hot spring with natsu. Erza - 'Now do me'. Natsu - 'ahh...okay'. I was like. Wtf is mashima thinking?

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I like Mashima's character art more than Oda's most of the time now. ;___;

At least his art quality hasn't dropped as much as Kishi though. He should have never started copying the anime style.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Perhaps Sanji in conflict mode

first off, there's Nami, second, there's a creep on her

So he likes what he sees, but not how its executed

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I actually prefer mashima's females myself. Oda's females are...ehh. I actually find Kubo's characters most visually appealing at times, though. Oda's are creative but even his bishounen attempts like cavendouche cannot rival the looks of byakuya or renji. Hell, even ichigo.

Oda's background art, though, is on a whole another level. And creativity in designing the world as well.

Buuut sanji never lets any creep near nami. He beats up people who even think anything funny about nami. :p

i really wish oda made more characters like bellmére, tbh. Tough, good looking and independent. Loved that woman. Unique design too.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Oda's proportions have always been odd but recently they have been awful. Would love it if this was only a phase. That being said perhaps new designs are better than old in the eyes of 14 year old boys. Mashima improved after he stopped ripping off OP.

Not Nami.
    xePypVq.png

World creativity, yeah, no competition. Background art, yeah, Oda has more assistants than the rest and seems to care more.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mashima was taught under Oda so uh that's kind of why his art looks very familiar at first?? But then as he got better he diverged and started developing more of his own style. It happens a lot in art.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Funny that his manga that started in 2006 looked way more like One Piece than his 300 chapter series that started in 1999. You would have thought he'd shake off the artstyle after all those years of drawing wouldn't you.

He intentionally made it look like One Piece because he knew it would sell.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can easily give you a reason for it but I can't really be bothered because I feel like it wouldn't matter lmao.

Melody

Banned
    Years

I don't know why; but for some reason the OP song to Valkyria Chronicles was so powerful to me today when I listened to it. (It's in my signature if you were curious and never heard it)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back