• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...Hello Zidane x Garnet. /somehow my sig. knew I was looking up FF stuff on eBay

This was my second time going there. I got six plushies from the Nintendo Company :D But they didn't have a Sewaddle plush yet ;;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Cleaning is so much fun to do! Especially when one's foot is hurting. n__n But I'm still in quite the good mood.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's 88 Degrees F here but it feels like 97 degrees with the Humidity. You don't see me complaining.

It's not as much walking around a lot than falling on my foot when I feel while staking yesterday and twisting it. |D;; Doesn't actually hurt that much! Probably because I have it bandaged, and I didn't twist it as much as I did last November.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Duuudddeee I want to live in Florida. With Universal, Everglades and Disney World :I

The only thing good about Illinois....oh wait theres nothing good.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Florida is a fun place to visit. Not so much a fun place to live. The amusement parks aren't that great after you been to them a thousand times. /talking about Universal and Busch Gardens. Not so much Disney because it's more expensive.

hn.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

You want to know what's so good about where I live? We're known as the gang capital/homicide capital of the US :/

Years

Downtown Chicago is pretty cool. I wouldn't wanna be anywhere outside downtown in Chicago, though. I'd probably get assaulted for being a Twins fan if I were to attend a White Sox game because of a few rogue drunkards in the stands.

And it's cloudy and 55 F here. So much nicer than last weekend. We had a nice and loud storm roll in overnight and sit parked over us for most of the night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back