• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Female - check
    Hasty - check
    Regenerator - check
    Hidden Power Ice - check

"This Pokemon's ability is relatively superior"
    Yes.
    "It's best stat would be its attack"
    Yes.
    "It's Sp. Attack is good too."
    YES.
    "It's Sp"
    YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
    ". Def is good too. I couldn't be better in that regard. That's how I judged it.
    okay.jpg

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ahhhh, lucky Kevin is lucky! Reminds me I need to go and check the hidden Power of my best Solosis so far though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'm...really hoping the heroes in Dissidia 012 lost their memories or something because I am finding it hard to believe that Zidane would ever trust Kuja.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

I'm bored as well. And that means I have the urge to change my theme. Oh noes. *resists the urge*

-listening to BIGBANG's new album-

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    18/1?

The Edoras arc <3

I still have a few episodes to catch up on. Dunno when I'll get to them, though :<

Also, can't wait for the end of this month 'cause the character songs will be released <3333 I honestly thought Eternal Fellows was Lucy's song because I thought of the Stellar Spirits and the last one being Natsu's 'cause I think the Japanese translated to some kind of march, but it's the opposite.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    The Edolas arc just started, I think.
    If you don't mind spoilers, I could tell you a little.
    Anyway, I actually don't follow the anime, I just like the openings. xDD;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Netto knows plenty about the Edoras arc. I still remember talking with him about the epicness who is Edo!Natsu <3333

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haha. You guys are talking about FT and right now Rossu-Pie's signature was Gray and Natsu.

/waddles off. pretty much got online to do modly things, and is pretty much done.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I have yet to see that pop up over here. It's mostly been one with Zidane in it, or it's been on Simon x Nia.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I liked my rotating signature but I didn't feel like having a difficult sig. :V I like my current simple one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back