• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years

Oh, well that one was in January...I definitely didn't enter that one, but I'll probably enter this next one, but I've got a lot of work to do on my profile.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I still don't know why people voted for me in PPPC my profile looked horrible. XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yay. :>

The Tyranitar one, right? I would have voted for that myself if I was participating. The colors looked nice, and they fit the Pokemon as well.

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years

I forgot about it; until you bring it up and start working on it. Than I get bored watching you (if I even am), leave, and forgot about it again. :P

Mostly 'cause I don't care about my profile very much.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

I used to design my profiles, but now I'm just sticking with basic things. /toolazytomakeprofileactuallylookgood

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I really need to learn a little more than the basic CSS I know. :U

I'm gonna look for some images and work on a theme that actually looks good. :/

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

I'd like to stick to this theme but I doubt I will. /has disease that makes me switch themes a lot D:

Years

I wish I could draw things that aren't completely and utterly basic. I have a really cool concept for curtains using border-image, but one's creativity is only limited by the practical knowledge of their tools. orz

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years

I like my avatar; so I'm not going to be switching it unless I just change the text. And the picture in my banner is adorable sooo if I do change it'll prolly be close to what it is nao. Unless ,of course, I find a even cuter picture that I must use. <3 /likes changing things around alot too

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back