• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

True, but I was thinking color wise :o
    I wonder if theres a way to lock signature editing....loljk

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Haha XD I like the banner that you made, but it's just a tad too bright, altho I'm using it next for my blog banner :D [If that's okay with you]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can't say much when it comes to colors or whatever. I don't have matching signature and avatar sometimes these days.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

lol XD

So today on my way to school my bus driver ran over a squirrel. A SQUIRREL. And when someone yelled that "You hit a squirrel" to him, he was like "I hit a RAT not a squirrel and sit down!" >:I I wanted to smack him.

<~~~~Animal lover

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years

I've done it before, sometimes it is just unavoidable. They run out in front of the cars.

But while I was driving today I saw something hilarious!! I was on the highway, and a delivery truck must have lost some of its load, but there were DORITOS all over the highway. XDDDD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Squirrels and their Squirrel Olympics.

a Kuler? Is that a Color Ruler or something?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It is. I see Squirrels all the time running across a dirt road or something, practicing. Then of course the real thing is running across the road right before a car comes by. They don't have metals, because their metal is the fact that they're alive.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'm enrolling in the Squirrel Olympics. But first I need to get my flex' on (You know, so I can dodge all dem cars and errrythin) XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Char, I think you have your PC album set to where some users can't see it. I mean, I can see it on my laptop, but my sister can't see it on hers.

I'm too lazy to join Squirrel Olympics.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back