• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I know full well they don't (and it's pretty much one of the only thing that bothers me being a mod) but it still means nothing. I'm still a person. You're still a person. I still have feelings, you still have feelings. Mods aren't robots or anything. /rantrantrant

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I prefer to be a necromancer over a Stunfisk, thank you very much~

...Which reminds me, I should go to LJ and post in my journal that I've decided to give up LJ RPing. But I also want to ask mom if I can donate $5 for Sewaddle's account because I found this awesome pic I want to use in my profile that wouldn't look good unless at max size

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

oh how I wish this would be the first post on page 1000

I'm strange like that

I HAVE to be first on pages with zeros in them

I blame my OCD, ADD and ADHD

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I hate shopping

I'd walk around naked if that wasn't creepy, illegal and...well, naked

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Well, this sort of shopping is done online, since Tales of Hearts is import only... :>

I log back onto LJ after a long time, and I have friend requests from random Russian people.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Ugh you people. This is why I try to be as weird as possible to show I'm human. :(

Also I'd totally claim it (tara thread) unless someone else has claimed it via pms or something.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You guys can fight over it. I honestly don't care, and I don't want anyone to think I'm choosing any of you guys over anyone else. I've had enough of that this past year.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

You can Don. :3 I just posted 'cause nobody else had yet and I didn't want Tara to feel left out.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I kind of said it as a joke, but okay. /again, doesn't care. thought that celebrating it in this thread last year was cool enough.

In fact if I was for more certain that I was going to be around I would rather just do that.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Oh yeah, I feel inactive too cause of all the old members posting around and me having no contact lol.

Oh wait, this is posting, isn't it? Either way, shower time, which is what I really don't wanna do cause that means uni ;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'd personally like to make Tara's thread too... /just saying 'k

Also, by "throwing in the towel" for LJ RPing I guess I meant "thinking of quitting". I'm too scared to actually do the real thing. Plus I'm too lazy/scared to go to all the RPs and say I quit RPing.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Let's not?

Honestly, the only people who should make threads for anyone should be people who know the person they're making the thread for.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back