• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Aye, sir.

First post on 1000th page get.

Edit: Second post get. Still calling dibs on Tara's thread.

/also, the title was pointed out long ago :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

That always pretty much happens. Netto should be exempt from the double posting rule here. Besides, he most often deletes the accidental second post anyways.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Everyone needs happy pills. Or whatever.

/going to be wasting all of memorial day on planes instead of a criminal minds marathon SOB

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I had a bunch of Coke today (lunch party for the Freshies/Juniors in Band, yay :DDD), but I still have those notes to take (will probably get them done...by Wednesday, else I'm doomed), and Religion homework.

I honestly don't want to do anymore work though. My brain's pretty much on summer vacation and Otakon mode :<

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

idk.

i've had threeish hours of sleep in the past twenty something hours. I don't think I'm going to be getting much sleep in general. I know I'm not going to sleep on Sunday.

as for food i've had cookies and soda. and i guess ramen from like 1am this morning.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I go through "final fantasy cosplay" in Clothing and Accessories and the only IX stuff I see is for Garnet and Eiko. Now going through every category using the same keywords, and I get previously mentioned results plus Beatrix and Kuja. I see something about Zidane, but it's only a wig. I prefer to use my natural hair :>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back