• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

WHO DARES DISLIKE FERRISWHEELSHIPPING?!

I will CONSUME your Sooouuuuuul

*beats evil self with a stick* begone!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't think any of my alts are sign-in on another browser and I don't feel like getting the '45 second' thing tonight. :D;

/yes i know i'm late.

Years
    1. I think I've figured out why I've been so apathetic and bored today. Screentime burnout and too much multitasking. I need to back away from screens for a while. I feel much better after having moved out to the family room to watch TV, increasing my distance from a screen by over 10 times from 1 foot to over 10 feet.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

This page needs more Reid.

/finished reading the new chapter for the fanfic she's been following. gonna clean or something now.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I need to catch up on anime, but I don't.

All my school work is wonderfully done except for some small things that I'm going to try to have the teachers forget about.
    And that totally works. I'm as surprised as anyone.

...And my iPod barely works and none of my headphones do. So that's a bummer.

This is a thread in which I can pretty much blog about my life as much as I want. :B

EDIT
    : also.
    Tara Reid comes to mind. Gee, I wonder why.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm sure half of us uses this thread to blog about something in our lives or whatever. xD

.. Pffffft. only in my dreams. ;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back