• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Assuming Nica has a good signature

Yeah Pixlr is great, if you have the right idea for it. Paint.net is good too, though someone like me who doesn't have a lot of knowledge about those things nor Photoshop (plus I didn't buy them, so I maybe missing out on some features), can't do much XD.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

This is definitely not one of Nica's better sigs., that's for sure.

I got a pirated version of PS CS4, so I'm fairly sure I have everything I need. /plus the trial said it would end in 24 hours and it's getting to be 3/4ths a year since I had it

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't think she's saying that. I think it's more the fact that she's liked one of your other signatures better. I like your current one in its own way. 'Course, I'm not one to judge anything based on anything I've seen in the past. Considering that I haven't used my own graphics in a while (my current avatar is the first in a while) it's not like I can say much anyways.

Edit: Make that my whole theme now, but that's besides the point.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

owell, Roswell was right either way. XD

This theme is much better. And made completely by myself :D

Years

I'll never be bored of mine. Probably change somethings as time goes along, but never changing it again.

Ehh...on second though I might get a little bored of it and make some new signatures.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years

I like how my current Signature looks right now. I'm planning on keeping it for a while, but yeah. I might change things around as I go, but keep the layout somewhat the same.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I'm really starting to hate my name now
    Who names their kid Twilight, seriously? >_>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's Bulbapedia's forums. I remember joining, think I posted once or twice, but then never really went back. xD;

Arma

The Hyena
    Years

I'd like to know too, what is BMGf? Thanks Peaches.

Anyway, I got some new speakers for my computer, as well as the first season of Criminal Minds. I'll keep myself entertained this weekend. XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My sister and I got the first and second season boxsets from my dad when we were in Seattle. :D; /has been occupying herself with those, hence the new theme.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years

Oh that's pretty cool. I think I'll get the other seasons too, when I finished with this one. And got some cash

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have the money to get another season boxset, but I think I'm going to hold off on getting one until after my trip to Arizona. /yes, is going on another trip this month. huzzah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back