• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Go find some grandparents that would like to see you every year, but due to complications they couldn't go and see you during the first trip you went on? :D; /brick'd

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

my grandparents are nice, healthy, in their 80's and I STILL can't beat him at wrestling...

rich too, it's creepy how much o.o
    but I like my own stash of cash (hey I rhymed) and I love my job
    $15 an hour HOORAH

but I'm hoarding it for my retirement...I want to live like a king...
    *rambles on about other useless trivia*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The grandparents I'm going to be mainly visiting are healthy. Well... one of them had cancer last year and almost died, but he managed to beat it. n__n

Arma

The Hyena
    Years

Wow, that's pretty cool Twilight-kun, My grandma ain't the fittest one 'round, but damn, does she know how to cook. =D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That reminds me. I need to go and see if I can still make eggs. They're going to taste differently than what I'm used to regardless, butstill.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years

I made some scrambled eggs this morning. Last time I actually had to prepare diner was Wednesday. Spaghetti!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Kind of sounds better than what my high school "made" for breakfast. In fact, it was pretty much al-la-carte (whatever it was called) every day with the same variety of items.

Years
    1. Well, my high school didn't serve breakfast. (b'-')b

It provided food at a much more financially lucrative time of 10:25, when a school-wide "Morning Break" was. It sold mostly breakfast pizzas, but had no shortage of other things.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Breakfast was optional (as it was before school) at my high school. During my Junior and Senior year I went with my friend a lot, and we usually got the doughnut they had there. It was one of the better things they served.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    3. Well the most popular thing they sold at our High-school were Tostis/Croque-Monsieur/Ham&cheese-toast or whatever you guys call it.

I always brought my own food though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back