• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I don't use MAL except to update stuff o3o

Also, have you ever wished one or more of your games had more than one save file because you discovered something awesome but couldn't afford to reset your current file to get it?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. Other than Pokemon most of the games I play have more than one save file.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Quite a few games I have only have one save file. Pokemon, Etrian Odyssey (which is where I wish I had a second file), the Dept. Heaven games I own...

iSketch was fun :D Saw an old playmate and won a couple games. Team Fairy Tail always came out on top, even if another team got more points than it.

Oh, and got called a motheryou-know-what in Spanish :D The person left before I could kick 'em though ;;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That reminds me, I need to read the latest chapter of Detective Conan. /goes that while waiting for her mom to finish her shower.

... Gosho you're mean. Two weeks until we get the conclusion of the case? :(

Years
    68. I'm patiently awaiting Negima!'s final fight to last over the final 70 chapters that'll take us to 400 chapters so Akamatsu won't have to give us epilogues for each character and then he'll make a sequel series centering around Negi 20 years later. :B

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I haven't read further than the books released in the west go.

I'm thinking of following the books for the quality, but that'll make me have to wait and stuff. Especially with the film coming.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    70. Then in that case... I want more TWOGK with more goddesses in the plot T^T All of them need more screen time. Especially the loli goddess

That idea for Negima continuation isn't that bad either. Is it wrong for me to keep rooting for Chisame? She's gotten waaaaaaaaay more important since Asuna was kidnapped. Heh heh.

Years
    72. Obviously he'll end up with Evangeline. :B I'm rooting for the robot or the librarian (preferrably the librarian) if he does write an epilogue. Though my money's on Ku, to be honest. Who he'll end up with is

Spoiler:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Personally I like him with Nodoka since Nodoka was a bit androphobic (I think? Idk it's been a while) in the beginning.

Also, I should be working on this RP sign-up, but it figures I'm stuck thinking up a name for the character. I'm searching for one that will fit the personality I'll be giving her but not one that's too outlandish (i.e. Japanese or some long Native American or Hawaiian name).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back