• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Oh right, I also like Kaede :D ...But I don't think I can see Negi with her ~de gozaru.

Also, does "Rhea Marino" sound too outlandish? Both are Greek-based, though I changed the spelling of the surname a bit.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I like Nodoka because introvert bookworm.

Also, I have like a few minutes 'til my shift starts, but this is just another one of those "it's a siiiiiignnn" times.

So I get inside, sign in, and get my lanyard. I go to sit down where I normally would, and guess what? In the chair next to where I'd be sitting are two FT volumes. I get up and go to my library's manga section, which I swear didn't have FT before, and boom--more FT.

I am a happy person :D /OK off to work I go now

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You kiddin'? You should see the minimap when I just show my ships, and then when I just show the enemies' ships. My ships alone is more than them combined.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. I'm usually passive until the end, in which I just do a whole onslaught on my enemies and pretty much take them down in one sweep. My dad, brother, and I used to play, and usually we would all build out fleets and then when we were all ready we would go and take down our enemies all at once. It was hella fun.

Years
    92. I didn't play enough multiplayer for RTS games for my liking, but we did play Empire Earth pretty often. What was fun was building an atomic plane and nuking the heck outta the enemy, but you had to watch out for their fighters, their AA guns, and their own atomic planes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back