• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

That'd make sense. It's also been a year since I took the language, and someone told me you forget most of what you learned within three years :P

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Personally, I like Japanese music. Or at least what I listen to. Nothing about drugs or that bedtop sport for indoor types whatsoever :D Except for most of Panty & Stocking's OST, which A. is expected and B. has like zero Japanese lyrics in it anyways so it doesn't count.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    27. Gosh. I love Panty & Stocking's Ost @-@ It's so... addictive. Fallen Angel is great.

I either like music for A. the beat or B. the emotion. J-pop has some good beats. Don't really care for the "emotion." I can appreciate a crappy song if the emotion behind it is rigid.

And another thing. Hacer came from Facere in latin. Quite a few words that started with an F in latin turned out to start with an H in spanish.

Years

Weeabro tip #173: No one is your favorite musician/band JUST because you heard them one time on an anime or a video game.

Stop denying the weeaboo already. Either accept it or change it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've taken nineteen years of Spanish. /wins

For like... the billionth time, I'm pretty open to most music. Just because a song is english, or spanish, or whatever, doesn't mean I'm not going to give it a chance. If one thinks that one type of music is all the same thing, then they're not looking in the right place.

Years

I can't help but be...oh yeah there's a chart for that:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'll look through that chart later. Also, I love Yasuharu Takanashi and he composed music for both FT and Hell Girl so I'm safe :D The same can be said about Kenji Kawai; he did Rave's and Higurashi's OSTs.

Also, check out my sweet handmade whip:

I also got my skirt in and it fits fine; I just gotta make sure I don't gain anymore weight for the next week :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Right now I'm over there in Trekkie land, I guess. idk.

Good whip thar, yup. I'm leaving the first part you said to Kevin if he even bothers.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Someone else made it for me, and she's doing my bow and modifying my blouse, too :D And the boots my mom got fit as well, and I'm hoping my stepdad has a brown belt. So happy~

Also, I'm surprised there isn't a section for JRPGers on that list :B But I think all of us here fall under the "Pokemon Fans Over the Age of Six" category.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't think I really showed too many people my cosplay as Mithos probably because the images weren't good[/i]. Maybe I'll go outside with it on and take some pictures if I can find the leggings I used. idk. :v

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I could probably show you the picture of me and a really nice BlackStar (my cape thing is falling off my shoulder in the image though lol).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back