• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Hi Foreverstone :D

It's too bad iSketch doesn't have 5th gen. Pokemon on the list yet. By the way, the previous two sentences were connected in some way.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Because it's her job.

Well, not really. Or maybe. I guess you could say it is. In a way. Though in all seriousness it really isn't. I'm joking. Of course it is. If you look at it in a special way. Which isn't a legitimate way of looking at it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I still prefer Lowenthal over Micnogna. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Micnogna was chosen to voice someone in FT. Watch him voice Loke. He voiced Spirit, who's also smooth with the ladies and a bit of an idiot, so yeah.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

/shrug

Anything I talk about will most likely fly over others' heads, so it's better for me to follow others' topics.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

"It's very hot today and I don't like it." An even more literal translation would be "It's much hot today and I don't like." I think. I thought "hace" comes from "hacer", "do", but Idk.

I was forced to take three years of Spanish, mya.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back