• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

We caught the Ouran and Sailor Moon Cosplay gatherings today. It was during the Ouran one which we learned Shaman King was tomorrow and were all 'derp derp let's not buy anymore merchandise so we have money for tomorrow'. xDD;

/doesn't even know what this Pottermore is?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Pottermore is Rowling's site as thanks for her fans or something. It has bonus HP stuff for those who never want the series to end :B

I'm still sad that I missed the FT photoshoot ;o; But both Letty and my other friend got their photoshoots, so at least that worked out.

OK time to go to that site and have it send an email telling me my username. Except that Hotmail's been a Richard and has made emails come in late for some lousy reason.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ooouh, okay. xD I stopped caring about Harry Potter since the fifth book, soooo.

I saw Sheena and the Red Cosplayer from MegaCon, so today was good. :D We got two Detective Conan Posters, two Fairy Tail phonestrap things, and a D-Grayman Button. There was no Symphonia Merchandise. ;_;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

*shrug*

I think mine looks good bolded. But there's no chance of it happening to me anytime soon. Or ever, for that matter. I'm just misunderstood, is all.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I wonder, how many times does one lie, knowing that by telling the truth they'll sound rude, immature, offensive, etc.? And, by holding back the truth, how it affects them on the inside.

D-don't mind me, I'm just being philosophical. Or would it be hypothetical? I'm in a happy-but-not mood again.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well... good luck.

my sister says that if you aren't better tomorrow any natsu we see we'll get him to do some silly poses.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Do I truly not deserve such a position the others here have? Or perhaps I am always overlooked? Why am I not loved as much as he? Will I ever be congratulated for something decent? What am I to people here? Am I seen as a nuisance who should leave for good? Or am I perhaps another nobody? How many true friends do I really have here? Are these questions I shouldn't be asking?

Weird mood plus fatigue plus heavy rain equals philosopher with low self-esteem. Should probably sleep soon.

I-I'm sorry. I don't mean to be like this. Really...

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

All I'm going to say that the fact that I'm trying to make you feel better should answer at least some of your questions. :/ If I can't do anything to help you feel better, then I should just stop trying. ._. There have been countless times when I've tried to help and nothing worked, so that's when I learned that sometimes it's just better for me to shut up.

All I'm going to say that whenever you're like this I get in a crappy mood because I can never help. Pleeeeeaaaasssseeee tell me that's something that you should think about.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I guess I just need a friend right now. Yet here I am pushing you aside. Some hypocrisy, huh?

Honestly, you're helping by trying to make me feel better, trying to understand me. ...Thank you.

I should go to bed before I really become a basket case.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    In two days this version of the thread would've been alive for a year. Knew it was sometime around now lool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back