• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Yo yo yo.

What's happenin' peeps?

Missed you guys so I thought I'd pay a visit. :D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

That or she'll never post here again.

The last page never existed. Or, my posts there never existed.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I suppose.

Ah, I have this feeling that people are avoiding this thread because of me ><; I can leave PC for a while (minus the RP Corner; gotta stay active there) and let you guys actually have fun convos. here if you want.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh yes. I was so totally avoiding this thread because I was at a convention all day. v___v

I've never watched it either, and chances are I never will derp derp. xD;

Convention was fun again. n__n I'm going to wait until ~a certain person~ freakin' cheers up at least a little before showing images though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I wasn't referring to you, though ;o;

I'm a lot happier than I was earlier. Phoenix Wright is easy to play on my DS emulator since there isn't a whole lot of animation at once and it's very interesting ^_^ /wants to stab April May though; are all the characters with weird names antagonists?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Someone on Plurk was talking about it, and I think another person there mentioned to her that "Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney" was the first game. And unless Phoenix takes on his "first case ever" in each game then I'm fairly certain it is the first.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Wow, you got into Pheonix Wright? I've honestly never thought you would, considering it's not a JRPG. xD But I'm glad you have! n__n /has played all the PW games and such.

You're definitely playing the first game first. :3 April May is in the second case of the first game. Shame on you for not noticing that she mentioned April May Shawn.

I'll show you the images and like, tell you the story my sister and I came up with the natsu images we have when I get home and such. 8D I also had gone to the Fairy Tail panel after chatting with the one hosting it (who was cosplaying Erza derp derp) for like, an hour. xD She was also a Tales of Symphonia & Shaman King fan, so it was really awesome.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years

!!!!
    I-I-I-I-I-I HAD SOMETHING IN MY EYE D:

Eh, yeah, April May is scary TBH. xD
    I honestly hate that case. ;; For a variety of reasons. </3

BUT the breakdowns are entertaining. <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I don't play a game just 'cause it isn't a JRPG ;; Though then again the other types of games I tend to play are racing or platformers. I'm also still trying to get into VNs, which is what Phoenix Wright is, more or less.

I can't wait to see the pictures~

Also April May is a female dog who deserves to die. How dare she be so mean toward Maya? ;; I'm also not liking Edgeworth so much, though apparently he has at least one game or something like that?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Edgey is a douche at first, but he grows to be a very interesting and helpful character, actually. n_n He's a reason why I don't like judging characters based on first appearances, because lulz character development. He has now two games where he's the main character, though one of them ain't coming to America because Capcom is a douche like that.

I'll have the images tomorrow. too tired tonight to upload them and everything. xD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back