• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years

Good morning all of you... You all look nice and cheerfull at this time...

Anyway, Don't have time to stay online much longer, gotta get ready for work.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ah, so it is Kevin's birthday.

By the way, if you need me I'll be on MSN if anything. Gonna stay clear of this place for a few days, mostly to play Phoenix Wright and take a breather. There are other things, but I'd rather not mention them on here ^_^ /watch me not keep my word, sob

Well, least you're going to be on MSN. Have fun taking a breather and playing some Pheonix Wright. :D I'll be on MSN if you wanna chat about it/want some help though I suck at the game. I've gotten pretty good at the first game's cases though!

Anyways gaiz it's Red's Birthday~ :D Not gonna be a dork and spam every post with a picture, buuuuut I'mma spam this one with one:

Spoiler:

That should be enough for today. n_n

Happy Birthday to you Kevin! :D Have a fun day!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

XDDDD

Well actually, Red's eyes varies between Red, and then sort of brownish eyes. It depends on the art you're looking at (both official and fanart). I like him more with red eyes though, they're so awesome. <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

All the PokeSupe characters up to the D/P arc have official birthdays. It's on their profiles that are in the manga.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah, Basically. And of course he made Sapphire's and Ruby's 80 days from each other to collaborate with the whole 'you have 80 days to complete this task before me' deal.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Obviously I've had (several times) PIXY. I wouldn't be a fan in the first place if I hadn't. I've also yet to find someone here on PC who has more Red fanart than me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back