• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years

Am I allowed to commit overkill on von Karma and get away with it without having to suffer any sort of penalty?

/how many cases are in this game anyways

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yes. Do it Rossu. Do it.

And there's a bonus case after that one. It actually does tie in with the story because of the end of the case (which is vital to know if you want to know what Phoenix is talking about next game concerning someone) but if you think von Karma is a douche and hard to get to oh my god just wait. Juuust wait. ;__;

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years

This was me last year.

Also I now have my own inside joke! In the credits Cody was talking about how the Pink Princess is a dog (as in ugly and the like). I happen to have a collie named Cody :D

...After I'm done with this bonus episode I need to look up which one is the next game XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back