• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Sewaddle;6800501[FONT=Tahoma said:
    ]

...After I'm done with this bonus episode I need to look up which one is the next game XD;

Justice For All is the second one, Trials and Tribulations is the third one. o>

And yes, Pokey. I want you to post more of it.
    [/FONT]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Looks like you're having fun making graphics. :)

/has colored some scans, but hasn't really been making new graphics other than her wallpaper

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years

I figured I'd finally icon what's released of my latest temporary obsession while I read what's available for the fourth time o3o /is it bad that my favorite character got in nearly as many icons as the main heroine when he doesn't make a lot of appearances until the end of chapter 4?

//wants this series to become an anime ;;

Also I wanna see the wallpaper :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haha. xD;

Well it's uhm an Anna the Third wallpaper. Nothing special. /went and colored like all the scans of Anna the Third, because she only has four baw.

Despite her Scarf being shaded, she was fun to color.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years

I'd've actually colored all the scans I made, but that would take much longer and I don't think I'd have the stamina to pull it off. I'd probably lose my sanity in the process too o3o

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years

After this next batch of 100 icons finishes uploading and I get a chance to label them I'm off so I can get up early to sell textbooks and get to the library to work on my resume for college. /this next batch is also so shippy; you can totally tell which pairings I ship <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm going to be off soon myself. Just on right now to check up on things as per usual. /has been spending more time hanging out with her sister than online these days.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years

I've been spending most my time on Plurk/LJ. I'm writing an app. for an RP there too~

Pfffft, I almost typed the first name of the main heroine with her cousin's last name. And that's one of the pairings I ship. 'Course then I almost typed in the other female character's last name with said heroine's first name.

Also I am really liking this icon I made:

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

I think it's just 'cause I love yanderes though <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't even remember the last time I touched LJ. :v Well... Other than the Criminal Minds community. I checked there the other day to see if there was any more news. Apparently Rossi's first wife is going to be getting some action coming this season.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It was three or four. I think it's three, since during a conversations between Hotch and Rossi Hotch says that between the two of them, there are four unsuccessful marriages (this was either while he was getting a divorce, or after).

Lots and lots and lots!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back